I am an Assistant Professor and Delft Technology Fellow in the Software Engineering Research Group (SERG) at Delft University of Technology. Before that, I was a postdoc researcher at Max Planck Institute for Software Systems in the Rigorous Software Engineering Group, working with Rupak Majumdar. I got my PhD from Koç University under the supervision of Serdar Tasiran.
My research interests include software testing, debugging, and verification for concurrent programs, and distributed systems.
- Contact me for MSc projects if you are interested in working on software testing and distributed systems.
- I am excited to start working as an Assist. Prof. in the TU Delft Software Engineering Research Group (SERG) as of September’20.
- I am awarded with Delft Technology Fellowship for assistant professors.
- I will serve in the PC committee of ECOOP’21.
- Served the ERC committee of OOPSLA’20.
- Served in the PC committee of MPLR’20.
- Presented “Trace aware testing of distributed systems” at OOPSLA’19 in Athens.
- Invited talk at Verification of Distributed Systems VDS’19 workshop.
- Served in the AEC committee of ECOOP’19.
- Served in the PC committee of CAV’19.